Rotating does not rotate

Hi, I have the problem, that my rotating gizmo on the red color (twist) does not work :( Not even after a PC restart.

At the first 2 screenshots you see I rotate it, but the Twist dial stays same, at the last one you see I move it manually and... it works.

Any idea how to fix this? :/ (and what did happen it?)

This does only happen to that 1 bodypart.

btw. why are there those gamergirl poses inside the controllers?

twist1.jpg
1440 x 596 - 62K
twist2.jpg
1399 x 663 - 56K
twist3.jpg
1507 x 821 - 80K
2020-05-02 17_40_51-Greenshot Editor.jpg
1366 x 563 - 97K

Comments

• Looks like you're trying to rotate the clothing item and not the character's arm.

Might be where part of the issue is.

What clothing item is that?

i might be able to check to see if there's an issue with it if i have it.

As far as the Gamer girl pose controls, those are for specific pose presets to correct for issues that arise.

Or, genesis just transferred a bunch of stuff over that is not necessary for that particular clothing item.

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

No, I rotate the arm not the clothes.

This is the working arm of a other person:

(now I show also hidden stuff).

This is the "broken" arm:. Well I did now just lock the hidden red slider and tadaa.... so well if someone ever have this problem, check the hidden stats^^.

No idea why it have to be locked and why it was unlocked ;)

But THAT was it :)

• Just double checked on G8F and there are several dials like this.

There's a hidden version, that should default be locked, and a user facing version.

In this case there's xrotate(xrotate) and Twist(xrotate2), the Twist is user facing and the Xrotate is hidden and locked by default.

When the hidden version of the dial is unlocked, it apparently unlinks the gizmo from the user facing file and uses the hidden version.

interesting.

• helmstr36helmstr36 Posts: 1

Just had a similar problem with 1 rotation locking for no apparent reason, sorted it out though by going into the menu tab beside the parameter tab and going into the lock/unlock node section and after selecting the locked body part and selecting unlock node I have all my movement back :-) Happy days