turntable animation reversed

LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

Hi,

I got this product:

https://www.daz3d.com/360-rotating-turntable-animations

And wanna make it reversed somehow, that I can make a scene in a room, and that script/node thing, let the camera rotate 360° through the room and not rotate the object, is that somehow possible?

That is the animation node, it "dances" on point, so... how do I let it spin a camera in a big angle around itself... like a selfie stick connected to it.

Also a other question, but related to this:

please visit this: https://www.cgtrader.com/ and look at the rop right (needs maybe 5 seconds to load), there will a chair appear which you can rotate, is it possible to create this in daz3d for customers, that I can create a scene, set the limit to be inside the house and they can rotate it, to enjoy the scene from every angle, as example a Action scene with shooting, and they can see every angle.

Also ANOTHER question *hype* about animations... a very hardware related questions, where I hope that Our Forum Lord Richard can answer it ^_^, I have now a RTX2070 Super, she is... "okay" for daz3d, still slow, a 4K render takes ~1Hour (okay my old gtx1060 OR i5cpu, did take 10hours for 1440p.... fugg it!) but the quesiton is, if I install another RTX2070 super with same Vram indeed, and the scene does fit into the 8GB, does that double the render speed? So I can make faster Animations?

I wanna upgrade the experience for my customers, I for myself can rotate the scene around in daz3d^^, but they can't ;) (and I will not give them my scenefiles O_O... its mine! and they still would need ALL the products... and a crazy strong PC to even use a iray preview, my old pc was not able to make a good preview).

sorry too long!

TL;DR If I use 2x a RTX2070 onstead of 1, (scene is not over 8GB, then it goes anyway on CPU), will it double the renderspeed because it use the cuda power of both cards?

Thanks! (I hope someone can answer all :D )

Post edited by Loony on

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,265

For something like a chair prop, usually it can be rotated 'round and 'round via the y axis. {Parameters Tab}

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817
    edited May 2020

I managed it a bit, I moved the node in the mid of the mainperson and let the Camera with CTRL+F focus it, now it turns around it :)

And... letting a prop rotating is easy, BUT that is absolute not what I want ;) I want that my camery flys around.

OT: you got a PM, just in case you missed it^^.

Post edited by Loony on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,265
    edited May 2020

Sometimes cameras do goofy things [unavoidable] but I think the concept is to parent the camera to a null, and animate the null to go around in a circle.

There is no PM. Need to start a new line ;-)

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on