delete a L.I.E material

hi 

how to delete a L.I.E. Material Presets please ?

i can't find the menu...

thanks a lot

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

You mean a LIE image applied to a figure?

In case that's what  you mean, you need to select the figure (or whatever) has the LIE image applied.   Then find the diffuse map of the surface that has the image applied.  If you click on that, toward the top of the list there's the LIE image editor option.  Open that.  You will see the map of whatever surface you selected, and beside that a list of images involved.  The LIE image that was added will usually be called New Layer.  Select that, and click the Minus (-) sign to remove it.  Then click Accept at the bottom and the image will no longer be applied.  Like all LIE changes, this takes a moment.

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    Sevrin said:

You mean a LIE image applied to a figure?

In case that's what  you mean, you need to select the figure (or whatever) has the LIE image applied.   Then find the diffuse map of the surface that has the image applied.  If you click on that, toward the top of the list there's the LIE image editor option.  Open that.  You will see the map of whatever surface you selected, and beside that a list of images involved.  The LIE image that was added will usually be called New Layer.  Select that, and click the Minus (-) sign to remove it.  Then click Accept at the bottom and the image will no longer be applied.  Like all LIE changes, this takes a moment.

thanks a lot !

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,460

Reapply the base material, or open the Layered Image editor and remove all the layers. A reset to base map might be a nice thing to feature request, I don't think it isa vailable right now (and I think it would not be possible to write a script targeting the current proeprty, though it should be possible to write one to remove all LIEs from a surface).