The mystery of the the disappearing cursor

Has anyone else had this problem? Sometimes I'll be holding down on my left click on the mouse, and accidentaly bump another button on the mouse, and the cursor disappears!

Is there any way of getting it back without having to restart DAZ Studio?

Comments

• Yeas, if you move the invisible cursor, you see it highlighting over things, if you manage to guess where it is and get it to the viewport dropdown menu the cursur will come back when you click it.

Make for quite a good mini game within the software :P

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Yeas, if you move the invisible cursor, you see it highlighting over things, if you manage to guess where it is and get it to the viewport dropdown menu the cursur will come back when you click it.

Make for quite a good mini game within the software :P

Just one further point; though you can't see the cursor, it still causes tabs to highlight etc, so if you move the cursor upto what must be the top of your screen, then left or right you should be able to "see" where it is. When it is over the Viewpoint dropdown, that will also highlight, left click there and your cursor will return.

This issue has been going on for a very long time, through several updates. Would someone from DAZ3d care to comment on why this well known bug is still around? It is caused when the right mouse button is pressed whilst the mouse is moving, commonly when the mouse is bumped into another object such as the keyboard.

• Om my god! That is such a huge help! Thanks!