Selective merge

I have a scene file with two squirrels by AM and fur with LAMH 2 Iray Catalyzer. Now I can't load the file. I tried to merge the scene to an empty scene. No success.

It looks like it's the hair that causes studio to stop responding. Is it in some way possible to select what parts of a scene file to merge

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,903

Are you sure the scene file isn’t just corrupted somehow? Attach the scene, and I’ll try to open it when I get home (~1430 PST), unless someone else gets to it first. 

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,104

Close Studio, open it and in the menu select About Plugins, untick the Catalyzer plugin, close Studio, restart Studio and load the scene, delete the Catalyzer Fur, save the scene, close Studio, restart Studio, go to the About  Plugins, tick on the Catalyzer plugin, close and restart  Studio, open scene and reapply the fur.

I'm sure that will fix it.

• jakobrhjakobrh Posts: 101
    Fishtales said:

Close Studio, open it and in the menu select About Plugins, untick the Catalyzer plugin, close Studio, restart Studio and load the scene, delete the Catalyzer Fur, save the scene, close Studio, restart Studio, go to the About  Plugins, tick on the Catalyzer plugin, close and restart  Studio, open scene and reapply the fur.

I'm sure that will fix it.

Thanks that was what I needed.