Trying to getcontent library to show up properly

Okay I have been using DS for quite a while now off and on and  I have had several libraries, and I realized not long ago that my library was WAY bigger than my C drive could handle so I started moving stuff, and loading my new stuff on mt I drive, but now I want to get my I drive library listed so I can use the stuff in it but when I have it search my I drive for content it doesn't find it. Is there some special trick to get it to list a library on another drive?

Comments

• Don't use search, tell DS where the content directory is. Edit>Preferences (Daz Studio>Preferences for the Mac), go to the Content tab, click Content Directory Manager. In the dialogue select Daz Studio Formats for the current set, click Add, select the folder that hlds the Runtime and Data flders. Do the same for Poser Formats.

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 750

Don't use search, tell DS where the content directory is. Edit>Preferences (Daz Studio>Preferences for the Mac), go to the Content tab, click Content Directory Manager. In the dialogue select Daz Studio Formats for the current set, click Add, select the folder that hlds the Runtime and Data flders. Do the same for Poser Formats.

Wow, I have been using Studio for so long now and I had no clue that was even there, thanks a lot, Richard.