WHY does it take FOREVER to get coupon codes to work?

Comments

• Here is the stuff mentioned.

I try em over and over...and NOT VALID.

This is really starting to get old. >_>;;

code mess ups.jpg
    814 x 888 - 149K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393

What are you trying to purchase? Is it actually from the selection, and not a new release, fastgrab or PC item?

• Leana said:

What are you trying to purchase? Is it actually from the selection, and not a new release, fastgrab or PC item?

my selections are from the list that the coupons cover.

But they wont work.

Do you have other items in your cart too?

• Leana said:

Yes....they don't WORK.

Someone who can figure this out.....PLEASE state, step by step, how to work these codes.   @_@

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,225
    edited April 2020

Can you show a screenshot of the cart contents and a link for the page where the products are? And since you can only do one coupon per cart, you were doing one for a coupon covering multiples since you mentioned "items"?

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
    Leana said:

Yes....they don't WORK.

Be sure to only have the number of qualifying items corresponding to the coupon in your cart (purchasing non-qualifying items at the same time is probably fine)

If you have more than that the coupon won't work, because it won't know which items it's supposed to apply the discount to. Eg if you have 4 qualifying items and apply the coupon for a discount on 3 items, it doesn't know which 3 it's supposed to discount.

• deankutdeankut Posts: 298

I had this problem, too, until I started making sure that I read through all the info. Now, I have no problems at all.