Trouble removing old, saved scenes from Saved Files

Okay, I have a whole bunch of old, saved out scenes I decided I no longer wanted cluttering up my Smart Content > Saved Files pane.  I moved them all out of the actual directory for safekeeping, and now all of those show a thumbnail image with a picture frame with a ! in a triangle.  I then went to Content Library > Categories > Default > Saved Files > Scene, and from there, I right clicked one or more of these broken thumbnails, and selected either Remove Orphaned Reference..., or Remove Reference..., I then get a dialog asking Are you sure you want to remove the orphaned reference?  I select Yes... but then a moment later, I scroll down to look at the scene thumbnails, and the scene or scenes I just told it to remove are still there!

What am I doing wrong, did they break this function?  0O

I have something like 200 of these in there.  It is becoming harder and harder to keep track of what old scenes I still need to work on, because they're getting lost in the forest of completed works. :O

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,442

Try removing orphaned references from Content Library -> Products -> L -> LOCAL USER. 

• NorthOf45 said:

Try removing orphaned references from Content Library -> Products -> L -> LOCAL USER. 

I don't see any of my own, saved out scenes in there, just a bunch of other people's product thumbnails.

• Hang on, I think I figured out what's going on.  I didn't notice that when I went to Content Library > Categories > Default > Saved Files > Scene at the top of the icons pane, it was saying 1-264 out of 500-something.  I thought I had scrolled all the way to the bottom of the entire set of thumbnails.... So, I removed 26 or something of them, and after it removed those, there were still 26 (other) ones, since there was a big block of possible 100 of them, and I was only seeing the topmost 26 of those at a time, so I thought it hadn't removed ANY of them.

So, I clicked the <- [1] -> thingy to move to <- [2] -> and selected some of the broken thumbnails, and it DID remove them.

Looks like I have the mystery solved.  :D