Armchair Pose not without armchair?

LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

Hi...

I am a bit... shocked? sad?...

I wanted to use that to let the Mom get the man pose, but... it seems like they NEED the armchair, really? :( but... I wanna use that pose anywhere, on a Sofa, on a bed, maybe in the kitchen.

This time on the sofa, so... how do I now do it? I mean there must be some way :( AND this is just bad as product to fix it on a Prop :(

https://www.daz3d.com/armchair-poses-and-prop-for-genesis-8

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Pose them on the chair, then swap it for the sofa.

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

I made it now all by hand.

But its really crap... now I would have to convert all poses by hand... loading them and saving each figure as pose, thats just not userfriendly.

its a new Vendor, so maybe he/she dont know how to be more... userfriendly? -_-....

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,265
    edited April 2020
    MrDarck said:

I made it now all by hand.

But its really crap... now I would have to convert all poses by hand... loading them and saving each figure as pose, thats just not userfriendly.

its a new Vendor, so maybe he/she dont know how to be more... userfriendly? -_-....

They were being very user friendly MrDarck, they included the armchair!

Many poses from ANY set are often used as starters, one tweaks them to one's scene as required/desired.

And certainly yes, saving out adjusted poses for the other furniture, scenes, etc. is normal activity. We do not go around insulting people's work. If you do not like the product delete it from your computer and put in a CS ticket for a refund, 'k.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • If the pose needs converting because the sofa requires different positioning then that's as it is - there's nothing the vendor could do about it. If you just want to use the poses with different furniture, possibly after adjusting, then that should simplt be a matter of removing the chair (unparenting the figures if need be) and adding the sofa you want to use in its place.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,442
    edited April 2020

Sounds like they are hierarchical poses, from the description, so they must be set up with the included armchair. After that, you can unparent and move them wherever you want.

Post edited by NorthOf45 on