Setting to show only merchant resources? (morphs, shaders, etc.)

Is there a way to create a setting option so that when I go to shaping tab and related, only select morph products are shown? Similarly, any way to elect to show only select shaders? 

I have a lot of installed content and am looking to get into creating custom characters for sale; it'd be very helpful if I can hide the assets that aren't merchant resources when working on an intended commercial project, to avoid accidentally applying any resources against its usage rights. I have too many morphs and shader sets to be able to keep track of which are merchant resources and which aren't without some automatic identifier or filtering. I would be able to go through my resources once to determine which are merchant resources or not, but it's too much to do every time I open Studio. Similarly, I'd prefer not to uninstall the non-merchant resources entirely, since I still like to use them for personal projects. 

Basically is it possible to create a filter or category to separate out merchant resources from the rest?

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,442

Custom categories are the way to go, but you will have to identify the products in question yourself. You can include any combination of products to group them together under a common theme, grouped by PA or applicability or content type. You can make a separate branch under Categories (right-click, but not under Default), say, MyMerchRes (or whatever you want).  It will also show as a separate branch in your Smart Content, with the same characteristics and compatibilities. To make a custom category, just right-click on the product's folder in the Content Library and select "Create a Category from..." either the one folder or the folder tree. Add it to the new Category branch where you feel is appropriate. They can easily be moved or modified any time.