Save problem

jesusaramenesjesusaramenes Posts: 177

hello to all ;)
sorry if the question has already been asked but I don't speak english and I couldn't find it, my problem is the following, since today when I save a scene and open it again the characters and elements have moved (example on the picture)
I'm using super save from V3digitimes to save, does anyone have a solution please?

In advance Thank you

edit : the pictures are just an example to better understand my problem, the same thing happens with the characters.

1.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 648K
2.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 663K
Post edited by jesusaramenes on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Are you using an actual camera or the perspective view?  Cameras get saved with the scene, Views don't.

• jesusaramenesjesusaramenes Posts: 177
    edited April 2020

hi ;) thanks for your answer, I save with a camera, the problem is not the angle of view but the fact that the characters and objects are moved.

edit : the image on the save thumbnail is correct but when i open it, it's not correct

• I think the problem comes from the fact that I used the hidden properties (parameters/show hidden properties) to move the arm on x axis, my save file displays a correct thumbnail with the arm at "x translate 50" but once opened the arm is at "x translate 0" ... I don't know why but in addition to setting this property to 0, it also affected other figures, I only see that, if I've just seen how to use these hidden properties correctly please?

• no one has a solution please?

it may seem like a trivial problem but it's very annoying, I spend a lot of time positioning my characters in a very precise way, then once my scenes are finished I use batch render to render all my scenes, the only solution I have is to do my render 1 by 1 and moreover I can't save my scenes anymore because it becomes useless... I must not be the only one to have this problem?

Please, anyone? Any ideas?

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

It was hidden for a reason, do not translate the arm.

• jesusaramenesjesusaramenes Posts: 177
    edited April 2020

Seriously ? Yes, that's probably why we can unhide them and it's a hypothesis that I'm putting forward. It could come from somewhere else, probably from the save system.

• Things that are 'hidden' are normally used in the background by the program, not intended for general use. We can unhide/hide them as to do so is required when creating content.

• I may express myself badly since I use a translator and maybe I understand badly for the same reasons, but without disrespect to anyone, it doesn't make sense, these are simple functions, I've been using these functions for a long time without having had any problem, but let's suppose that this is the problem, why would translate the arm of character "a" in the "x" axis move all the objects and characters in a scene? 

Anyway... I'm moving on...