Perspective view get unsharp/blurred

LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

Hi^^.... (yes I'm active again ^^)

I wanted to take a look at my scene, but... for some reason, its blurred:

I used my old render preset but that didnt fixed it :/

I will now restart Daz Studio, maybe it helps, maybe not.

So far I know, does a Perspective view not have any kind of Blur.

Update: restarting Daz did fixed it... Still crazy WHY.. O_o

Post edited by Loony on

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,442

It happens to me sometimes. Do you have an Auxiliary viewport open at the same time? It looks like the main viewport takes the resolution of the Aux viewport. Restarting Studio fixes that.

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

Yes I had a Aux open with a camera.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,442

It is impossible to reproduce, so instead of wasting time trying to figure ot why, I just restart. It might happen once or less a month, so not really a big deal.

Yeah, I never had it, normally I dont have the Aux open.

• JamesJABJamesJAB Posts: 1,760

based on your screenshot, it looks like you are using the Iray preview mode.  As soon as you stop moving the camera your GPU will start working on rendering the scene starting from a low resolution then refining it to a higher resolution.  You can stop that from happening by clicking the icon to the left of "perspective view" and selectin texture shaded from the drop down. 

• Mart1n71Mart1n71 Posts: 127

I used to get this a lot, usually accompanied by issues with zooming the camera using the scroll wheel on my mouse. Although the zooming issue seems to have been fixed in the latest beta at least, the pixelation issue is still around, just not as often. As stated, restarting Daz will fix the issue, but becomes tedious when you have scenes that take a good few minutes to load. My ongoing fix was to select a different camera, click on an empty portion of the scene, or right click anywhere in the veiw port and click 'clear selection' then frame the camera using the square icon in your camera controls, this usually fixes it temporarily. If you are not experiencing any issues with camera zoom behaviour, another longer term fix is to go into the 'DrawSettings' tab. Ensure Iray is selected, then in the 'Drawing' settings change 'Manipulation Resolution' to Normal (it is on 1/4 by default I think). This should stop the issue.

JamesJAB said:

based on your screenshot, it looks like you are using the Iray preview mode.  As soon as you stop moving the camera your GPU will start working on rendering the scene starting from a low resolution then refining it to a higher resolution.  You can stop that from happening by clicking the icon to the left of "perspective view" and selectin texture shaded from the drop down. 

No no, Northof45 was absolute right.

It was not because iray was calulating, I was moving around, that what you saw was the final Preview render, I have a strong PC, my Iray preview get in seconds clear :D (if there are not 3-4 people).