Gen 8 Female to Male- Creepy hand results- solved thx!

sunnyjeisunnyjei Posts: 502

Tried to describe the problem in the title. I had a gen 8 female that I really liked and wanted to create a 'dad' figure by duplicating her and going to the hidden option in parameters and cranking it all the way to male. 'Dad' looked great (except for a slightly weird chest) at least until I posed him and his fingers got creepy. Is there any way to pose him without his hands going on all Edward scissor hands on me?  Thanks in advance!

Annotation 2020-04-26 173732.jpg
522 x 497 - 31K
Post edited by sunnyjei on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393
    edited April 2020

You probably need to adjust the rigging to the new shape. I doubt it was done for the clone morph as it was not made to be used as a regular shape.

Post edited by Leana on
  • sunnyjeisunnyjei Posts: 502
    Leana said:

You probably need to adjust the rigging to the new shape. I doubt it was done for the clone morph as it was not made to be used as a regular shape.

Thank you for responding. I've never rigged anything (going to google that next). Is there perhaps an easier button/tab I might have missed that I can just click and apply? Ideally I want to just move her head to a male body...

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393

"Adjust rigging to shape" is an automatic command, you don't really need to know how to rig to use it.

You simply need to select the joint editor tool, then right-click on the figure and you should find it in the menu under "edit"

• sunnyjeisunnyjei Posts: 502
    Leana said:

"Adjust rigging to shape" is an automatic command, you don't really need to know how to rig to use it.

You simply need to select the joint editor tool, then right-click on the figure and you should find it in the menu under "edit"

Thank You no more creepy pasta fingers!! For any future newbs that google and find this I selected my character  in the sceneand the hamburger menu on the right had the pop ups. Good to know I could have just right click and edited him too! thanks again!

rigging.jpg
    798 x 270 - 49K