Where did all my Smart Content go?

My figure is selected and most of the smart content isnt showing up. I've ran a Content DB Maintanece and reimported my meta data, i've stopped and restarted my CMS but nothing helps. What do I do?

DazHelp.jpg
3840 x 2094 - 1M

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,330

Try unchecking "Filter by Context" at the bottom of the Smart Content panel and see if the rest of your content shows up. If it does then there may be a problem with the way the Agrippina character is set up rather than with your CMS.

• pectabytepectabyte Posts: 41

The Smart Content Panel is full if I uncheck "Filter by Context" but it doesnt seem to matter what figure I place in the scene, once I selected while "Filter by Context" is selected, everything in the panel is missing.

• You don't have anything selected in the category list in your screen shot.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,330

I presumed the OP was trying to load Wardrobe / Hair / Accessories / etc, which are absent from that category list.

• pectabytepectabyte Posts: 41
    MelanieL said:

I presumed the OP was trying to load Wardrobe / Hair / Accessories / etc, which are absent from that category list.

Yes, exactly. What could be causing this?

• If this is happening even with the base fiogures, try reinstalling the Starter Essentials - it looks as if DS is not recognising the figure as something things can be compatible with.