do You want to unzip , or undo the buttons of clothing?

kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I have hesitated to say what I want about clothing clearly..:shut:

but there are only a few clothing which has special move for genesis.

then I must make special movement morph for them, if I want ,,. but it is not so interesting for me to tweak them by modeller.
I have not so much time,, .

so what is special move?:coolsmile:

I know you guys (not only mens also meny womens) , you hope if the wear can be slide with zip or
undo buttons and move parts of clothing, free. not perfectly wear off. sometimes just loose wear on,, slide, or open,,

So I sugggest strongly
the new series of clothing (underwear shirts or bodysuitus etc) with special movements!!
they should not be stiched, closed perfectly.

if you want to so,, please request artist of daz with me!

the ne products should be jointed by zipper or button or another special joint.

then they should be taken off , or slide easy. (by morph or, make another accessory for them and stick it on wear,,)

you can wear it, or sometimes, loose how you want by taking off the atachments (zipper or buttones clipd etc)
and slide open the parts of clothing,,, I believe you hope so ,too.

(acutually some old products for V4, or M4, the special moves are found. I so excited the morph and shout thaks for the
artist who hide the special movements!!

now,,, the products in daz shop is so ,, so,, like a honor student,,

I believe,, artists should have more full of mischief!!!
:vampire:

Comments

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,541
    edited December 1969

Zippers/Buttons that open are pretty common.

Bras & panties that can be partially removed also.

Shirts/pants/skirts that can be removed are very rare. They'll remain s because they'd be very hard to model

The best you could hope for is a conforming garment that has the zip morphs combined with a very similar, zipped open, dynamic garment that would slide off to the floor.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

thanks reply and advice.

then I want to ask, can you find such items (zip off and open front parts of suits or
    un fook buttons and open , for genesis , so many ?)

if you know , would you introduce them for me please!
    I check them ,and throw them into wishlist or my cart( I should use my pc coupon of this month!!)

"Zippers/Buttons that open are pretty common.
    Bras & panties that can be partially removed also."

I often found products with pirtial movement morph in V4 items.
    and there are not many items for genesis still.(it often for just adjustments)

I feel if vender (who made such items for V4) not want to make items for daz genesis,,

so I buy the clothing for genesis (I Like Sigh Fi or fantasy costume )if I feel the products not so good for me,
    but they often not have such morph, If I just missed them?

edited December 1969

It is Opinion when I apply morph for the clothings,

if parts of clothing.obj perfectly weld, (it means right part of front , left parts of front , and zip or buttons (fastner)
    are weld perfectly, I can not make morph easy ( because I am not good modeler )

I should keep vertex counts and order, I can not cut faces or lines of vertex. can I?
    if I cut and separate them , the morph can not be used of the clothing I think,,

I may separate them by modeler , (right , left, and joints) and assigen face groups and rig again.

it need many times,,

but though the products has not morph for movements, if the parts of clothing.obj are not perfectly weld ,
    just piled up, right parts ,left parts, and joints (button or zipper) are weld one parts of clothings,(light or left parts)

it seems easy for me to make slide zip, unfook buttones , and open parts of clothings.
    so I hope if the products of SF suits or fantasy costume with zip or joints which not welded.
    (underwear too !! eg. ring joint tops not weld,, just piled)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,566
    edited December 1969

I'd love it if sleeves could roll up. So many men's outfits have long sleeves, and I'd like the ability to roll the sleeves up.

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,541
    edited December 1969

I'd love it if sleeves could roll up. So many men's outfits have long sleeves, and I'd like the ability to roll the sleeves up.

If you want to animate it, that's not likely to be available for a long time.

If you just want to do stills, you could do it with tex, trans & displacement.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,566
    edited December 1969

pwiecek said:

If you want to animate it, that's not likely to be available for a long time.

If you just want to do stills, you could do it with tex, trans & displacement.

I'm not into the animation stuff yet. I'm still new. I do not even know how to do the texture/trans and displacement for that. :sighs: I'm a bit of a newbie I'm afraid.

edited December 1969

@SereneNight

thanks much your reply!

yeah , actually we can just hide surface of some parts by oppacity
    (if material zone for it are assigned if not we should assign them,,
    I love items many material zone are assigend which I hope to hide when I want so)
    and change appearance like Super body sutis)

If I and you have many skill like a 3D artist or men who have learned longtime and sell their items,
    we may apply move zip ,or roll up morph. (actually I tryed make slide morph, and wheter it is good or not I am using it for make seane)

and if I can do well and have times fo make them, I need not buy any item in daz shop, i think.

but I just suggest products which has such morph or joints which can take off or wear loody easy.
    (though I want to slide some parts of wear ^^;)

if some one ( I and you,,^^b) hope the sweater or clothing which can roll up, I think it is good sugestion for daz aritsits.

every user need not make morph by himself, need not to be a 3D artists.

Here is product suggestion thread.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

I add unzip/drop morphs to pants and unbutton morphs to shirts. Here's my store. SickleYield at Renderosity

edited December 1969

SickleYield Thanks much !!

I must check your products!!

(please make more products for genesis!!
    genesis has not many choice for her (or his) wear,, like V4,,

I hope "sickle yard sales" in daz shop! ^^;
    I serched your iproducts iin daz shop,, because you reply another topic about Mens pants and his weapon,,

I hope more and more vendor make variety items for genesis.!