Exploding Mesh When creating a morph

Hello everyone, I hope you are all healthy.

I am currently having a problum with creating a morph that will not expload. I tryed everything I can think of and nothing has helped.

I am currently working on fixing a shirt with some JCMs but just a simple sphere is having the same problum when i try to create a morph for it and i have no idea whats wrong.

So if I can get the sphere working correctly I can get my JCMs working correctly.

Anyways I attached some images explaining my problum, if there is anyone that can give me some advice for have had a similar problum and can share inside I would be very grateful.

With the sphere, I am using Blender as my modeling software.

I create a sphere in Daz3d then I export it out using the Daz3D preset option so the scale is all correct.

Next i import it into Blender, then I activate edit mode and pull out some vertacies. As seen here. So I havent added or taken away anything, just moved the verts around.

Next I export the 3D model out of Blender and uncheck everything so that it exports out as clean as possoble.

Next i open Morph loader Pro, and select the edited model.

I chose reverse deformation in the options, and press ok

I get a success!

then when i turn up the morph dial, my model Exploads!

Can anyone help please.

Thank you all so much.

Acharya

1.jpg
1830 x 1080 - 212K
2.jpg
1830 x 1080 - 281K
3.jpg
1830 x 1080 - 204K
4.jpg
1830 x 1080 - 219K
5.jpg
1830 x 1080 - 219K
6.jpg
1830 x 1080 - 221K
7.jpg
1830 x 1080 - 257K
8.jpg
1830 x 1080 - 270K
9.jpg
1830 x 1080 - 234K
10.jpg
1830 x 1080 - 232K

Comments

• You need to check Keep Vertex Order in Blender.

• I did that and still same result.

• jesusaramenesjesusaramenes Posts: 177
    edited April 2020

hi ;)

I used blender 2.79, my options for exporting from blender a morph to daz was this one

selection only,apply modifiers, include edges, write normal, include uv, write material, poly group, keep vertex order

also change the property group for your morph, dont save under morph/morph loader ;)

edit : when you import in blender, under geometry you need to check poly group under "keep vertex order"

Post edited by jesusaramenes on
  • Yes thank you so much. It works now. I didnt look to see about poly groups in importing into blender. Thank you again it works. very much apriciated.

• cool I'm glad I could help :) good evening ;)