How to cascade all folders in content library? how to add tags to some items in content library?

This is a two fold one,

1. is there any way to open or cascade all folders and subfolders in the content library?

2. I noticed some items in the library dont show up,eg when i search for clothes not all clothes show up. Is it possible to add some tag to these items so when i search they show up so i dont have to open 5-6 folders to get to them?

Comments

• 1. I'm not sure what you mean

2. The Smart Conent pane has a more powerful search, but of course it does require that the content be categorised.

• Hey richard, for the first is there any way to open the library contents folders instead of clicking each one to find what you need? just like in the scene window where you can collapse a character and see everything hips torso etc?

as for the second is there any talk from daz of adding something like that?its really helpfull

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,460
    edited April 2020

Ah, you mean show the fles froma  folder and all its sub-folders? Not literally, but the Product list (or All Files in a product opened from Smart Content) would show a flat view of all files from a single product.

All I can suggest on the second is watching the change log - that tends to be the only way to get sneak peeks. http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/change_log

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

You can add tags to items -- there's a section at the bottom of the Content Library pane to add tags to the selected item (it may be folded up currently -- click the wider area in the middle of the bottom of the pane to expand it.)

• Thanks Richard and fixmypc got it!! yes