How do I send from Daz to Blender 3D using exporting and importing

HI, I just want to know the correct procedure for taking a basic figure ( let say an example is the Genesis 8 man ) from Daz to Blender 2.8.

I've tried to export using FBX and import into blender. Only when I see the figure that blender has imported its just the rigging.

Ive attached a screesnot of the setting I have and the end result. I'm using the quarantine to self teach so im new to a lot of this, thanks in advance for any help.

Jase

example.png
1600 x 1034 - 424K

Comments

• Hi ;)

for free there is "diffeomorphic" which allows to import more easily

for pay there is "daz to blender 8" which is very good

sorry i don't speak english ;)

• Thank you, ill try that. Most of the tutorials I watched show a Daz to Blender FBX method. I've just tried watching morphing an OBJ genesis figure using blender ( So Daz to blender - then morph - the Blender to Daz ) and that worked. It doesnt answer why I cant see the figure using the FBX saving option, but I guess for the time being I have a way to bring in figures into Blender. Thank you so much though for your help.

• you're welcome ;)

I didn't answer because I'm afraid to explain badly (I use a translator) and there are many ways to do it, but even with these different ways there are still many problems to solve, hair, clothes, morphs etc... these two scripts make the task much easier ;)  

these two "scripts" are useful to use daz characters in blender, if you just want to create morphs, exporting from daz to blender in obj then reimporting (your method) is enough

have a nice day ;)

• Hi ;)

for free there is "diffeomorphic" which allows to import more easily

for pay there is "daz to blender 8" which is very good

sorry i don't speak english ;)

+1

With some very recent improvements, I think the Diffeomorphic Daz Importer will become the standard answer. It works very, very well.