- - - F U N K Y - U N D I E S - - - (commercial) UPDATED: + FREEBIE

Cake OneCake One Posts: 381
edited April 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

With the release of the amazing GIANNI, we are proud to release a new set of underwear for Genesis 2 males that will REALLY highlight and showcase his amazing body! Check the military one for exemple !

The Funky Undies set is compatible with all genesis 2 males figures. It comes with 3 textures of its own displacement maps and bump maps. As the name states, you'll notice they are not the white boring grandpa's underwear.

They're colorful, they're young, they're funky!
To add EVEN MORE funkiness, an add-on has been created : FUNKY TOWN which adds 23 new textures and transmap for a mesh top and bottom.

You can mix and match them together for more fun.

A bundle has been created if you wish to purchase Funky Undies & Funky Town so you'll get an even better price for the both.

Funky Undies comes with its own morphs too.

I'm currently moving house so i don't have internet much. Still i make this topic in case there is any question or issue about this product, so i'll do my best to answer when i can get online
Thank you
C.

PS. Some texture freebies will be available very soon on my website, as soon as i get a full internet connection back. I'll let you know when you can get them :)

fullgraphic.png
1000 x 1333 - 2M
fullwhiteUp.png
1000 x 1333 - 1M
Funky-Town-Gianni-Blue-Classy.jpg
1200 x 1560 - 1M
Funky-Town-Gianni-DuoBrightTartan-SandMilitary.jpg
1200 x 1560 - 1M
Funky-Undies-Top-Morphs.jpg
1200 x 1560 - 576K
Post edited by Cake One on

Comments

• Cake OneCake One Posts: 381
    edited December 1969

As promised, here comes a free texture for the Funky Undies : Bloody...

If you own the set (because if you don't, this will just be useless for you... ;) , just go to my website (link in my signature) and download it.
    Unzip the file in your DAZ Studio library and unleash the bloody beast...

If you have any issue, just drop a comment here or there and i'll try to help.

I'll post some new free texture soon :)
    C.

Funky_Quatuor_in_Space.jpg
    2000 x 1733 - 2M
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,780
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the freebie! I love the undergarments!