Purchase support

Hello,

I recently purchased fantasy skins for gensis 8 but there is a bug in it causing one of the features not to work, the transfer skin tool.

How do I get support for this?

Comments

• hobhobuk said:

Hello,

I recently purchased fantasy skins for gensis 8 but there is a bug in it causing one of the features not to work, the transfer skin tool.

How do I get support for this?

The product has been available for awhile so asking in the forums is certainly one way to get some guidance. However if there truly is a bug, then you would need to file a CS ticket.

https://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-skins-for-genesis-8

On the product page there is a video tutorial explaining how to use the product.  If the answer to your question is not there, then possible some images showing people what exactly it is you are trying to do would help somebody who has the product, answer your question. {please remember to put a little clothing on any figures}.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,945

You'll probably get better response if you post in the thread dedicated to the product. The title of this thread is so ambiguous, it won't attract the attention of people who own that specific product.