Where are the G8F "No Suit" (#55647) Wrinkle Morphs?

Hello,

Just purchased the G8F No Suit. In the product description (https://www.daz3d.com/no-suit-for-genesis-8-females) it says "Wrinkle Morphs for Separate Body Parts" are included. I've searched and it seems the only relevent location seems to be the:

Paramter Pane -> Actor -> People -> Stylized  -> NoSuit

Since I'm not using the mask, i tried the arms and legs dials. However I'm not seeing any wrinkle in my renders. In fact all the 2 dials did were making my character's arms and legs a bit thinner. So am i missing something here? Or this is a known problem with the product?  Seems unable to find any related info online.

Thanks

Comments

• The product includes geografts, check the Content Library {or smart content} to load the relevant areas.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,387
    edited April 2020
    laip210 said:

Hello,

Just purchased the G8F No Suit. In the product description (https://www.daz3d.com/no-suit-for-genesis-8-females) it says "Wrinkle Morphs for Separate Body Parts" are included. I've searched and it seems the only relevent location seems to be the:

Since I'm not using the mask, i tried the arms and legs dials. However I'm not seeing any wrinkle in my renders. In fact all the 2 dials did were making my character's arms and legs a bit thinner. So am i missing something here? Or this is a known problem with the product?  Seems unable to find any related info online.

Thanks

You are looking in the right place....  My guess is that you aren't loading the included figure and trying to add the morphs to a premade figure?  May i have you apply the textures and morphs to the included figure which should load with all the wrinkles, dial down what you don't want and remove appropriate geografts. In any case, this is what the morphs look like on the equivalent male version:

figure1.jpeg
    1206 x 657 - 162K
    figure2.jpeg
    958 x 490 - 144K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • laip210laip210 Posts: 6
    nemesis10 said:
    laip210 said:

Hello,

Thanks

You are looking in the right place....  My guess is that you aren't loading the included figure and trying to add the morphs to a premade figure?  May i have you apply the textures and morphs to the included figure which should load with all the wrinkles, dial down what you don't want and remove appropriate geografts. In any case, this is what the morphs look like on the equivalent male version:

Thanks for the reply.  The screen shots you provided is exactly the effect i want.  I am using the NoSuit figure, not adding morph to an existing one.  However i made a Character Preset from my premade figure, and applied it to the NoSuit figure before doing anything else.  Is it possible that's what causing the problem?

edited April 2020

Still no luck, the attached screen shot shows a test render and the dail settings, there is still no wrinkle.

This time i skip the shaping step. Instead i did the following:

1. Load the No Suit figure
    2. Remove unwanted Grafts
    3. Apply No Suit base Mat
    4. Apply No Suit Grafts Mat
    5. Apply iray shader
    6. the morph are 100% by default
    7. render

And still the suit looks unrealistically smooth. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

test.png
    1573 x 970 - 2M
    Post edited by laip210 on

Just so I understand, when you load the figure, you don't see the wrinkles?  Let's do the easiest stuff first; what is the Subd level of the figure?  Second, let's find out if it is just a bad installation; de install and re install the product and see if you see the wrinkles.

edited April 2020
    nemesis10 said:

Just so I understand, when you load the figure, you don't see the wrinkles?  Let's do the easiest stuff first; what is the Subd level of the figure?  Second, let's find out if it is just a bad installation; de install and re install the product and see if you see the wrinkles.

Thank you again for the reply.  There is no wrinkles after loading the figure, as shown in the screen shot attached.  I loaded it after reinstalling the product.

Also shown on the image is what i believe the subd level, which is default to 3.

test.png
    1920 x 1040 - 576K
    Post edited by laip210 on
    laip210 said:
    nemesis10 said:

Thank you again for the reply.  There is no wrinkles after loading the figure, as shown in the screen shot attached.  I loaded it after reinstalling the product.

Also shown on the image is what i believe the subd level, which is default to 3.

Yep, that is very wrong... How did you install?

I installed using the Daz Install Manager version 1.4.0.17