Just Released Winter Majesty for Genesis 2 Female(s)

ryverthornryverthorn Posts: 200
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Winter Majesty just released for Genesis 2 Female(s) | http://www.daz3d.com/winter-majesty-for-genesis-2-female-s

This stunning new fantasy outfit for the Genesis 2 Female includes an evening gown in frosty shades of blue satin, and a rich velvet overdress.

This set comes complete with Look At My Hair preset (for DAZ Studio) to give the overdress a beautifully realistic fur collar.

Promo1-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 981K

Comments

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

This outfit is just gorgeous, Ryverthorn! I bought it this morning before work and maybe I'll get a chance to use it before bed. LOL If not, a 3 day weekend isn't that far off :)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

It is definitely a beautiful outfit...Does fitted sleeve go all the way or is the wrist part like a bracer?

• ryverthornryverthorn Posts: 200
    edited December 1969

The fitted sleeve goes all the way, so you can get different looks by hiding the outer sleeve :)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

The fitted sleeve goes all the way, so you can get different looks by hiding the outer sleeve :)
    Fantastic...off to have another look at the store. This is the first thing to tempt me in a while...; )
  • RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Beautiful dress and of course I could not resists buying it - plus the OOT styles on top :) Hopefully I will be able to play with it this weekend :)

• ryverthornryverthorn Posts: 200
    edited December 1969

Thanks everyone :)

I really wanted to try and do something a bit different for G2F and I'm pretty happy with how it came out.