[RESOLVED] VWD now crashes with version 4.12.0.86, enclosed are crash logs

felixtrey2003felixtrey2003 Posts: 28

Hello!

VWD has worked perfectly for me for all versions leading up to this latest update, The plug-in works fine. I can interact perfectly well on the VWD window. But as soon as I send the Cloth pose back to the Host model, it crashes DAZ. It even crashes DAZ when I simply exit out of VWD. I have no idea why and I'm not really smart enough to understand the crash log. I was hoping someone here could help me make sense of it? Thank you very much, I appreciate your time.

If you need further information, please let me know! Again, thank you for your time.

CrashLog1.png
548 x 522 - 158K
Post edited by felixtrey2003 on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,056

probably best asking Philemo as it would be the bridge

Carrara does the same thing on my Windows10 machine, Win7 is fine

• probably best asking Philemo as it would be the bridge

Carrara does the same thing on my Windows10 machine, Win7 is fine

Thank you for your advice, I will try shooting them a message. 

If anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you for your help!

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Mine was doing that too. I picked up VWD #2 (Whatever the new pay version is) and it doesn't crash. Which tells me it's not the bridge since they both use the same bridge.

edited April 2020

meh yes it crashes sending back a beautifully simulated cloth of 200 frames

just tested in DAZ studio latest beta

I may try 4.11 later which is my prefered build

which is more frustrating than using Dforce on the same outfit and having it explode after 3 frames angry

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Mine was doing that too. I picked up VWD #2 (Whatever the new pay version is) and it doesn't crash. Which tells me it's not the bridge since they both use the same bridge.

Wow, I didn't know there was a second version! Purchasing immediately, that's probably my issue!

• meh yes it crashes sending back a beautifully simulated cloth of 200 frames

just tested in DAZ studio latest beta

I may try 4.11 later which is my prefered build

which is more frustrating than using Dforce on the same outfit and having it explode after 3 frames angry

Thank you for all your help through all of this, but the problem has since been resolved! I didn't know there was a new version of VWD compatible with the recent versions of Daz. Upgrading simply did the trick!

And yes! The problem is resolved. I simply updated VWD to the latest version and it works perfectly again. Thank you everyone for the help!

sadly I am not able to upgrade at this time

I will need to wait out the economic recession 

my 3D spending has almost dried up, thankfully been much generosity to see us through from DAZ and HW3D with freebies or not much would have been downloaded by me at all this last month!