Content Library

Is there a way I can access all the stuff in my content library/local user files thats similar to how the Smart Content tab is?

It's just very tedious and annoying to be going through all kind of drop down menus and all that. If there's a way to make it simpler please let me know!

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,442

Have you tried the different views? View as List, View as Tree, View Side by Side. (Right-click on the Content Library tab)

• myutogarumyutogaru Posts: 60
    NorthOf45 said:

Have you tried the different views? View as List, View as Tree, View Side by Side. (Right-click on the Content Library tab)

I just looked at that, it helps a little but I was hoping there'd be a way for all the stuff I have in there to appear as it does in the Smart Content tab. Y'know with the thumbnails and looking all pretty so I'm not having to do this kinda stuff "My DAZ3d Library > Content > People > Genesis 3 Female > Clothing > 'artists name' " every time I want to add something thats not a DAZ Original or downloaded through DIM

I guess im just stuck having to search my  files huh :(

• You could always categorise stuff as you add it - that's what I am now doing, but it's few enough products not to be too great a chore.

• LenioTGLenioTG Posts: 2,118

Yes, there is!

I love ManFriday's work, he's really improved my workflow.

For this, you can use Turbo Content: https://www.daz3d.com/turbo-content