UltraGenesis 2/3 not working

I recently purchsed UltraGenesis 2/3and its not working properly. I own all of the required items. The tool first doesn't show up in my smart content, I have to search for it under my content library. There are no instructions on how to use the tool so I took a guess and first clicked on a Ultragenesis character, but received an error message. I then tried loading the corresponding base figure (i had to guess which was correct from the name of the Ultragenesis character). This work slightly but the changes in the character features were incredibly sublte and they look nothing like the Ultragenesis character, which have very distinct characteristics.

Does anyone have this tool and can tell me what I am doing wrong? Does anyone have instructions on the proper way to use this to get the right results?

Thanks

Comments

• Unfortunately i have the original RuntimeDNA version, and not going to spend more money on here for it.

Ultragenesis is a Preset. It just changes the dial settings of the associated products. In this case, G2f or g3f.

Select the base mesh, G2f or g3f in this case, select the associated preset you want to use, double click to apply.

If the layout hasn't changed, the Ultragenesis2 folder is for G2f and the Ultragenesis3 folder is for G3f/Victoria7.

As far as the results, i got pretty much the intended result.

Since there's no readme associated on here i can't do a comparison with the previous version.

• myutogarumyutogaru Posts: 60

Sadly, I do not have that resource, however I have had issues with downloads through DIM not showing up.

Re-importing the metadata usually fixes it for me, sometimes Stopping/Starting CMS fixes it for me as well.

In regards to the actual functionality of the resource, I'm afraid I wont be too much help since I dont have it.

However, I did look at the store page and it looks like these are character presets. You will need to load in your base model (Victoria6 or Victoria7) then apply Ultragenesis to your model.