Feet stuck in pose

So, I've been reworking a character and trying on new clothes when I found out her feet are stuck in a weird pose. I've fully reset the model pose, used the reset selected items option, checked morphs and parameters for locks or poses. But still the toes are pointed downwards like in the picture. I did try several shoes, so maybe it's that, but I cannot seem to find them and thus fix it. Is there any way I can get the toes to their normal pose? As it's also affecting socks and shoes i'm putting on now. I tried a nylon pantyhose for her and the toes just stick out, and turning them invisible still messes up the shoes.

feet stuck.PNG
527 x 698 - 100K

Comments

• RobinsonRobinson Posts: 751

Show hidden properties and look at what's set.  Some shoes come with associated foot morph, e.g. "Rachel High Heels", so try typing in the first few letters of the name of the shoes you tried to find it.

Another way of finding them is to select the foot (or metatarsels) and then click the little cog in the top, right of the bend property to get the Parameter Settings, then select the "Controllers" tab.  It'll show which morphs control the joint.

• vaaernvaaern Posts: 77

After looking at it for a long while, I did indeed notice that something was hidden. But I couldn't retrace where it came from. Thanks for the help :)