DAZ Install Manager: "Download Failed" trying to update Karen 7

Does anyone else see this problem?  Ages ago I bought Karen 7, and DIM wants to update it, but cannot, giving "Download Failed" at the end of the download.  At the end of the log file is:

WARNING: Network Error: C:/Users/Public/Documents/DAZ 3D/InstallManager/Downloads/IM00022420-01_Karen7.zip.{c5f2eba7-3e7f-47bf-1b29-60fd7519cf50}.part :
Could not complete download, file size does not match; 89025874 != 89114271.. Temporary file removed.

A direct download from the web site gives me a file that is, indeed, 89025874 bytes.

What's the recommended procedure in this case?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461
    edited April 2020

You culd try placing the directly downloaded Zip in the Install Manager package Archive (the Downloads folder in the Install Manager folder by default) and then you should be able to install it by choosing to Work Offline. If DIM still shows an update available after doing that please open a support ticket - though I didn't show a Karen update last time I had DIM open. Edit: and now I do have a number of updates, so I will try them.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • All my updates have downloaded OK, including Karen 7 - it may be worth closing DIM and restarting.

• Yup, it's fixed now.  Thanks.