Duplicate Formulas in Genesis 3 Female(s)

OrionPax09OrionPax09 Posts: 419

Okay. I know this one's been discussed before, but I'm presently stuck. I was using the Character Converter G8F to G3F, only to wind up with duplicate formulas as a result. Now I'm trying to get rid of them. I've managed to identify the offending morphs in the log, And I've managed to track them down in the Parameters tab. But...I haven't been able to get any clear answers on how to get rid of them. Can anybody help me out on this one?

Post edited by OrionPax09 on

Comments

• You need to uninstall or manually delete the files, in /data/daz 3d/Genesis 3/female/morphs/somefolder/ - I think all the Character Converter files end up in a single folder.

• OrionPax09OrionPax09 Posts: 419

You need to uninstall or manually delete the files, in /data/daz 3d/Genesis 3/female/morphs/somefolder/ - I think all the Character Converter files end up in a single folder.

I don't suppose anybody has any idea which folder the Character Converter files wind up in? I checked the log, and here's an example of what I got.

ssetdaz.cpp(5998): input: Genesis3Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Morphs/Mousso%2CDaz%20Original/Alabama%20HD%20for%20Sydney%208/MCM_RS_Sydney8_Navel_HDLv4.dsf#MCM_RS_Sydney8_Navel_HDLv4?value

2020-04-15 01:01:19.170 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5995): Duplicate formula found linking yEnd & MCM_RS_Sydney8_Navel_HDLv4 in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/Mousso,Daz Original/Alabama HD for Sydney 8/MCM_RS_Sydney8_Navel_HDLv4.dsf.

2020-04-15 01:01:19.171 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5996): owner: Genesis3Female

2020-04-15 01:01:19.171 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5997): output: lEye:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Genesis3Female.dsf#lEye?end_point/y

And when I did a search of /data/daz 3d/Genesis 3/female/morphs/somefolder/ I got nothing.

• OrionPax09OrionPax09 Posts: 419

Nevermind. I think I figured out the problem. I keep my DAZ files in an external hard drive, but when I used the character converter, they went over to my C drive. Here's hoping that I can finally solve this mess..