displacement issue

ItsaMeItsaMe Posts: 42

ok so last time I asked this question I guess I wasn't very clear(totally my fault) so hopefully with this image will be easier to understand my issue.

I add displacement to the surface, but it seems to be tiling across all uv sets and not reading my other displacement maps for the other uv sets(i just select file and selected the first one in the sequence, but seems like daz doesn't know it should read the other ones. I know there must be a way, but i have no clue on how to do this.

second problem is, is there a way to disable all UI drawing markers in the iray window? they're very annoying.

thanks!

Post edited by ItsaMe on

Comments

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,405
    edited April 2020

In your image, on the surfaces pane, where it says "(16)", this means you have 16 surfaces selected.  And any changes you make will affect all 16 surfaces.

You need to select just one surface at a time if you want to only adjust one surface.  Click the arrow next to the scene item (in the Surfaces pane) to expand the list of surfaces of a given scene item. And then you can adjust them individually.

Post edited by lilweep on
  • ItsaMeItsaMe Posts: 42
    lilweep said:

In your image, on the surfaces pane, where it says "(16)", this means you have 16 surfaces selected.  And any changes you make will affect all 16 surfaces.

You need to select just one surface at a time if you want to only adjust one surface.  Click the arrow next to the scene item (in the Surfaces pane) to expand the list of surfaces of a given scene item. And then you can adjust them individually.

i see. :) thanks

• Please don't use censor bars - in this case yu could have given her something like the Active Wear set and still shown the issue.

• ItsaMeItsaMe Posts: 42

thanks for the advice