Duplicate formulas found in files error

Fragg1960Fragg1960 Posts: 356

Just updated to the latest version (DAZ Studio 4.1.2.0.86_Win64).   Now I'm suddenly getting the "duplicate formulas found in files error."  Just loading a blank scene with Genesis 8 basic female with no morphs or anything takes five minutes or more.  How do I diagnose the problem--is there a fix for this?  Once things load it's all fine but if a basic G8 female takes five minutes, I'm afraid some of my other scenes will take an hour (or several).

PS.  Just discovered that it only happens with Genesis 8 females.  Genesis 8 males load at the normal speed (even models loaded with morphs).

Post edited by Fragg1960 on

Comments

• It's a content clash (usually) or error. Check Help>Troubleshooting>View Log File, go to the end, and search backwards for Duplicate - the line(s) you find will list one of the property links causing the issue, you then need to work out whther it's a bug in that single item or if it's an issue with two properties having the same name and link to a common property (check to see if there are other morphs wth the same name in /Data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/).