lighting question?

I was wondering how I can remove the white lighting from the grass?

I googled searched it and people have said something about a headlamp? But the exact location where the headlamp is suppose to be, I don't have it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Note: this render was cut off short but i have completed a render and the grass is still very bleached white.

housewhite.png
1920 x 1080 - 3M

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,367

Select your camera and in the camera tab (window>panes(tabs)>Camera) turn Headlamp to off

• Thanks for the quick reply, you guys rock.

It worked. I did this before actually but I thought it wouldnt work as eveything turned black. I did a render preview and it shows up fine, which I should've done from the beginning. doh.

Thanks again, problem solved.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    I did this before actually but I thought it wouldnt work as eveything turned black.

The Headlamp attached to the camera lets you see your scene if you only have Environment or Mesh lights (which don't show in the Viewport). Turning black is supposed to happen when you switch it off. To see your scene again turn on the Preview lights with <ctrl>L (or <opt>L on a Mac). It seems like you're turning the same thing off and on, but it isn't — the Headlamp is a Camera thing, the Preview light is a Scene thing. They're also different in that the Preview light doesn't affect the render.