Albany HD for Genesis 8 Female not working

tombraider4evertombraider4ever Posts: 692

Please help me with this: Albany is not working at all, only her skin loads, it's: https://www.daz3d.com/albany-hd-for-genesis-8-female. I tried to uninstall through Daz Install manager, but the character dial is still there, but not working as before, I tried deleting the folder and character preset from My Daz3D library, but I can still see the character dial. I tried to delete the file from the install section in Daz Dim and download it again in Dim, still not working. I then tried to install it manually, still no luck. I have searched through my Daz 3D library for Albany and am trying to delete everything to get a clean download and install but many files can't be deleted beacause they aren't were they supposed to be, it says that the file aren't in the location any longer do I want to verify and find the place and try again? So I can't even get a clean install. Please help me with this, I mostly use my custom Lara character, Albany is the only character I really care about and love and want to use besides my Lara. I'm getting desparate here, how can I fix thissadsad

Edit: I deleted everything I could from My Daz library, uninstalled through Daz Dim and downloaded and installed through Daz Dim and she seams to be working now. I have had this problem with Albany before, it was a while ago so I don't remember how it got fixed but I mangaged to get her working again. She seams to be very buggy, I adore the shape and skin but the buggyness not so much sad. I'll try now and convert her to G3 using the G8 to G3 converter, it's so by using that I disovered she was not working again. I have seen her converted through that product so hopefully I can get it to work also. I'll write here if I get any more bugs with her. 

Post edited by tombraider4ever on