How to attach parts in the desired places

Question not mecessarily specific to but in dealing with the outfit
Y'vas Outfit for Genesis 8 Female by Aeon Soul

I am trying to attach pieces to the belt and am trying to understand how to identify which bit connects to which slot. From the image below you can see there are a dozen (identical ?) buttons and each seemingly can be added to go into a different belt slot. Is there any way to tell which one goes into which slot? As I am not a Daz expert it is entirely possible I am approaching this entirely wrong and if that's the case if someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful for the knowledge. 

Also, Is there some way to directly contact the artists who have created things when questions such as this pop up? 
That might be a rather bad idea in hindsight....

Anyways, thatnks for any insights. 

BeltSlot.jpg
588 x 567 - 280K

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393
    edited April 2020

They're probably sorted in different folders / categories which don't appear in product view. 

Post edited by Leana on
  • Select one of the items and check the Info/tips section at the bottom(might need to expand it) and it should give you the information you're looking for based on item path.

This kind of issue is exactly why i don't use smart content anymore.

If you want to correct, you'll probably need to rename the various files and update the meta-data to reflect the change.

Would be a bit clearer, but my 4.12 doesn't seem to like the support file associated with this product.

• I found it easier to get where I could find the information using the CONTENT LIBRARY. 
    It was not intuitively obvious to look there, but once I got to the right place I was able to make progress. 
    SMART CONTENT (which I've been using almost exclusively) isn't as smart as I might like and I'm not convinced it isn't hiding other stuff from me as well.