Mimic Live Install Problems

RiverMissyRiverMissy Posts: 296

I just purchased Mimic Live and noticed that there are 2 files to install -  The regular 64-bit and a BETA version.  the install fails on the Beta version and I am attaching a screenshot of the message.  

Should I hide the beta file so that it doesn't keep wanting to install it every time I use the DIM?  I am assuming that the regular file followed the Beta version but I could be wrong.  Should Daz be pulling the Beta and not having both files try to install?

TYIA

2020-0411-MimicInstall-Beta-Problem.JPG
503 x 129 - 25K
2020-0410-MimicQuestion.JPG
654 x 91 - 21K
Post edited by RiverMissy on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393

The beta version of the plugin is meant to be installed to the beta version of DS. Do you have the DS beta installed?  

• RiverMissyRiverMissy Posts: 296

Thank you.  I have the regular - not Beta version installed.  Should I hide the Beta for this so it doesn't keep wanting to install?

• RiverMissyRiverMissy Posts: 296
    edited April 2020

I just submitted a ticket since no one would respond to my question.  It takes weeks to get a response and then the front line people never have an answer and it has to get bumped up so that it takes a month to get an answer which is frustrating.  I am rather a newbie so I am not sure what to do so I ask a question here in the forums.  I see my questions and others that never get answered.  It seems to me that this is a rather simple request but I really don't know what to do. I am sure that many people out there could answer this but don't

It seems like people in the forums don't remember that once upon a time they didn't know what to do either.  There are many experts here that have been doing Daz for a very long time.  Kudos to all of you.  You need new people to keep the cash flow going here and keep Daz viable for all of us to use.  It is daunting at times when looking at the learning curve to keep going so anytime you can help the new people it is greatly appreciated.  I wish I had started back at the beginning when most of you started, but I didn't, so any help you can give me and other newbies is greatly appreciated.

Post edited by RiverMissy on