Canvases

У меня при сохранении рендера в формат Tiff стали создаваться папки Canvases. Я не знаю зачем они, и как это отключить? раньше такого не было. 

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,225
    edited April 2020

To the best of Google's capability, I believe that says:

When I saved the render to the Tiff format, Canvases folders began to be created. I don’t know why they are, and how to disable it? this has not happened before.

Check in Render under Advanced and look to see if Canvasses is checkmarked. If it is, uncheck it and it shouldn't do them anymore.

Hopefully Google does this right:

Проверьте в Render под Advanced и посмотрите, не отмечен ли Canvasses. Если это так, снимите флажок, и он больше не должен их делать.

canvasses.png
    1120 x 1878 - 238K
    Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • nikozaurusnikozaurus Posts: 3
    edited April 2020

To the best of Google's capability, I believe that says:

When I saved the render to the Tiff format, Canvases folders began to be created. I don’t know why they are, and how to disable it? this has not happened before.

Check in Render under Advanced and look to see if Canvasses is checkmarked. If it is, uncheck it and it shouldn't do them anymore.

Hopefully Google does this right:

Проверьте в Render под Advanced и посмотрите, не отмечен ли Canvasses. Если это так, снимите флажок, и он больше не должен их делать.

Спасибо большое, вы очень помогли, а то я уже везде облазил в настройках, а про этот пункт не подумал :))

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633
    edited April 2020

Translated :

"Thank you very much, you helped a lot, otherwise I already climbed everywhere in the settings, but I didn’t think about this item."

I too like to climb the settings laugh

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,225

smiley