daz3d studio remove niple shaping from outfit

Is there a way to turn off auto shaping of the oufits?

Specificlly the nipple. I want the outfit to not shape/moprh same as the model but stay like theres no nips

Comments

• Dial out the nipples on the figure then it won't be projected onto the outfit.

• If there is a nipple shape baked into the main morph you are using another option may be to apply a Smoothing Modifier (from Edit>Figure>Geometry) and set the type to Generic in the Parameters pane - that may remove, or at least soften, the protruding nipple shape. Another option is to remove the nipple shape from the morph, use the Geometry Editor in Vertex selection mode to select the problem area of the base figure (most readily done by clicking the srface name in the Tool settings pane, in Polygon mode, then right-click in the Viewport and switch/convert to Vertex Selection mode - it's a sub-menu near the top of the right-click menu); click the heart icon on the morph's slider to make it a favourite (and unfavourite and other morphs you don't want to modifiy), then right-click>Morph Editing>Remove Selected deltas from Favourites. Removing  deltas may leave a dent or protruberance if the breasts have been reshaped, but it will be smooth so shuld be fairly easy to correct with a dForm applied through a weight map filled with 100% for the Nipple surface.

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

Is there a way to turn off auto shaping of the oufits?

Specificlly the nipple. I want the outfit to not shape/moprh same as the model but stay like theres no nips

I turn off the nipple and areola morphs on the base figure. Otherwise you get poke throughs.