Tool Bits Gone Help!

Hi there I regurlarly use Daz, and since the beginning Ive had and used little tool icons at the top of my Daz window above the viewport, and I also had some other icons for quick fixes of poses, that was from a sript I got a while back. Everything was fine for a while and one day when I oppened Daz all the little icons at the top where missing. Some really essential ones too such as the Back and forwards arrow and some other ones I use. Can aybody help me to get them back? Ive looked over at the Windows tab to see if I can put it back on but I am not sure which one it is or how to do it. 

Comments

• Try right-clicking in the tool bar area, you may be able to reenable the tools tool bar there.

If not, you can control which tool bars are shown in the Activities tab in Window>Workspace>Customise (right-click on their entries; the Tool Bars tab is for adding buttons to tool bars and creating new tool bars, not for controlling which are open) or you can simply reload the whole layout through Window>Workspace>Select Layout.

•  

Try right-clicking in the tool bar area, you may be able to reenable the tools tool bar there.

If not, you can control which tool bars are shown in the Activities tab in Window>Workspace>Customise (right-click on their entries; the Tool Bars tab is for adding buttons to tool bars and creating new tool bars, not for controlling which are open) or you can simply reload the whole layout through Window>Workspace>Select Layout.

Hi Richard thank you for your help. I tried what you said and it was a bit hard to see what I should choose there so I clicked some more option around that windows section and clicked on Select layout and it reverted to the original layout which placed all of those small buttons I use at the top. Thank you for your help :D