DA-15Y Lvl 4 dark eye makeup?

vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,656

Does anyone know which eye makeup was used in this promo render? I purchased the DA-15Y Morph, but it does not appear to include this particular eye makeup, and I would like to purchase it if possible.

There are several promo images with the product that appear to use the same makeup shown in the image attached:

https://www.daz3d.com/da-15y-lvl-4-hd-morph-for-genesis-8-females

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

da-15y-lvl-4-hd-morph-for-genesis-8-females-01-daz3d.jpg
769 x 1000 - 404K
Post edited by vonHobo on

Comments

• vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,656

Here is a close up of the face with the makeup.

fdfaacb68260353174bd671e223d02.jpg
    459 x 358 - 108K
  • DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,624

Boy I hope someone can help you!  If its not in the product it could be any number of makeups.  Look at some of the LIE Makeup kits available and then there are many characters that include LIE makeups now too.

Daventaki said:

Boy I hope someone can help you!  If its not in the product it could be any number of makeups.  Look at some of the LIE Makeup kits available and then there are many characters that include LIE makeups now too.

I did manage to find some similar makeups, but this exact one does not seem to match anything in the DAZ Shop, so maybe it's a special effect render. 

• It's faily close to an isourcetexture makeup but without the smudging, not got the L.I.E makeup resource kit so couldn't say if it's in there.

Panda eyes is quite easy to do in photoshop so could be custom, send daveyabbo a message on DA and ask?

It's faily close to an isourcetexture makeup but without the smudging, not got the L.I.E makeup resource kit so couldn't say if it's in there.

Panda eyes is quite easy to do in photoshop so could be custom, send daveyabbo a message on DA and ask?

Thanks! These two are close enough. Just using the figure as reference for my paintings, so I can improvise.

https://www.daz3d.com/make-me-punk-shaders-and-decals

https://www.daz3d.com/untidy-make-up-for-genesis-8-female

• deankutdeankut Posts: 298

I just purchased this product, too. Does anyone know how to do this skin? I bought it for this purpose. 

textured_4_by_daveyabbo_ddrefow.jpg
    3897 x 4876 - 1M

I've figured it out. Nevermind. (*voice of the great Gilda Radner)

I had diffuculty with this issue too. Then I saw that there are geoshells which I had not applied to the figure first. 

I haven't had the time to try it again, so I hope it works next time. Was that the solution to your issue too?

deankut said:

I've figured it out. Nevermind. (*voice of the great Gilda Radner)

Yes, @von. Choose the geoshell in surfaces, then apply the appropriate material (metal/skin).

• How does one go about choosing the geoshell? I can't seem to find a selection for it anywhere in surface. I'm new to poking around inside this stuff, so it's probably really obvious and I'm just missing it.