Genesis Evolutions - not loading - Sorted

chp09taschp09tas Posts: 3

Hi

I used to use Daz about 5 years ago, have recently come back and am much enjoying the updates (iRay is a game changer now I have a PC with a GPU).

I have a problem with this product that I own however:

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-evolution-body-morphs

In that the morphs are not showing anywhere on the interface. I have tried installing in the content library tab, I have also tried installing in the install manager, but no matter where I click on the genesis figure it does not show me any sliders or way to apply the morphs. I am sure these worked before?

Has anyone any solutions?

Post edited by chp09tas on

Comments

• Morph sets do not normally have user-facing files that will appear in content panes, bar perhaps a zero all preset. Theya dd new sliders to the base figure instead.

• chp09taschp09tas Posts: 3
    edited April 2020

What I was expecting (and thought I remembered) was that a slider would appear in the shaping tab (on screenshot I've loaded a base genesis male and flicked to the actor morphs - shaping tab bottom right has none of the sliders - just the base models).

Not a single one is there - according to the install details I should have:

• Body Builder Details
    • Body Tone
    • Emaciated
    • Fitness
    • Fitness Details
    • Voluptuous

So what I'm wondering is - can anyone else who has this product check if the sliders are there (am sure they used to be) and suggest why they aren't showing for me?

Base Genesis.png
    1920 x 1080 - 522K
  • chp09taschp09tas Posts: 3
    edited April 2020

P.S. Just to add - Genesis Evolution is not showing in the smart content tab -I have installed it twice - once with the DAZ install manager and once with the Content Library. But even in the content library it is reading as an empty file.

Okay, so I uninstalled the genesis starter pack, restarted the PC, reinstalled the genesis figure and now the sliders are there. No idea what caused the mismatch but was apparantly something to do with the installation.

Base Installs.png
    1920 x 1080 - 419K