Issue With Kyle 1.5 And Fitted Outfit

I recently purchased an old RDNA model, Kyle 1.5. However, it seems to have an issue with fitted clothing where it doesn't properly follow the model when posed. I'm using the "fit to" function. Does that just not work properly on older figures?

k1.png
605 x 875 - 140K
k2.png
605 x 875 - 147K

Comments

• Is the hood part of the neck bone, rather than the ehad? Or even a separate bone of its own? Try clicking, or right-clicking, on it with the Node Selection tool or a transform tool.

• Is the hood part of the neck bone, rather than the ehad? Or even a separate bone of its own? Try clicking, or right-clicking, on it with the Node Selection tool or a transform tool.

This is what the hierarchy looks like.

Untitled1.png
    1920 x 1035 - 286K
  • OK, then posing the Hood bones should sort the issue out.

• Vertigo789Vertigo789 Posts: 74
    edited April 2020
    OK, then posing the Hood bones should sort the issue out.

What about the pants? They also don't properly follow the figure when it's posed. Do the legs need to be adjusted individually too?

Post edited by Vertigo789 on
  • There are unattached foot bones, you could try adjusting those - othewise I'm not sur, the hierarchy does look odd there.

• There are unattached foot bones, you could try adjusting those - othewise I'm not sur, the hierarchy does look odd there.

Is there a way to attach those bones properly?

Is there a way to attach those bones properly?

It could be done, in principle, with the Joint Editor tool - but I don't know how well the result would work, or what further adjustment would be required. Detached foot bnes do ring a bell as an issue, but where or if there was a general fix I can't recall.