Clothing Converter Gen 3 to Gen 8

I just purchased RiverSoft Art clothing converter and it does not seem to be converting properly at all.

At first I just selected the whole Gen 3 clothing directory and let it run into a new seperate clothing directory but none of the outfits i checked worked.

So then i deleted the new clothing directory and tried very simple scenario with Gen 8 female and Gen 3 Dark Storm Outfit and tried converting and agsan everything seems to be off.

Any ideas what is wrong?

2020-04-03_11-37-29.jpg
651 x 868 - 45K

Comments

• Just a thought here. If memory serves, the converter uses a standard model to fit to. If the original G8 model is altered then perhaps the conversion will be thrown off. For instance, let's say The G8 model had the Actor/Leg Length parameter set to +10%. That might throw the conversion off. To correct that, select the model and do an Edit->Figure->Zero->Zero Figure.

It is possible that your G8 base model has been altered with a bake command. I don't know that command very well, but I think it will alter the underlying shape of your zeroed figure. Someone else chime in if I have gotten that wrong. If the figure has been altered, then you would need to uninstall then reinstall G8.

Let me know if that helps.

• It's worth a shot, thanks!

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

If you need more help your best bet is the support thread.  Riversoft actively supports his products.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/340346/released-character-converter-from-genesis-3-female-to-genesis-8-female-now-conv-jcms-commercial

• That seemed to work for the most part, a few didn't but most did. Thanks for the suggestion.