Spanish moss, Oriental Dumplings, Salmons, Blueberry Bush, and Lithops

IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Some of the things I'd like to see are some Asian dumplings (specifically, the butaman type-- the round ones with a wrinkled top)

Another I'd like to see, that would be very difficult to do, is long drapes of spanish moss (both masses and individual strands) Traveler's spanish moss and RDNA doesn't cut it-- those are just flat transmapped planes. I'm looking for something that is genuinely 3D, that you can add a velvet node to. Admit it, our fairies and druids need spanish moss curtains for their groves and temples. I am well aware that this would be difficult to rig due to distortion when bending. But damn if I ever want these, and transmapping a curtain just won't cut it (for the reason I gave above)

We also need lithops. (Livingstones). With a smartpropped morphing flower (open/close) Preferably geometries for different species, but at the very least, two props with different mat options (a scaled-to-real-world one and a big fantasy one that characters can use as a chair)

Also, we are in great need of more fish characters. Particularly various salmon/trout. Ooh, including that 9-foot long extinct one that was native to Cascadia! (Cascadia is the ecoregion that includes the coast inward to the west slope of the Cascades from the SW-most tip of Alaska to northern California-- it is a Canadian term, but some Pacific Northwestern Americans use it, including myself) Dinoraul seems like someone who could do this, but it seems like he hasn't been making new models for awhile...

Also, a blueberry bush. A Lonicera caerulea (hascapp/blue honeyberry/blue-berried honeysuckle/chèvrefeuille bleu/blaue heckenkirsche/blaue doppelbeere) would also be nice.

Comments

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,359
    edited December 1969

Opal,

Spanish moss sounds good to me.

Cheers,

Alex.