how do I completely remove LaMH player (Stubborn plugin causing errors)

Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,127

Every time I load up DS I get some error about LAMH player.  I thought I uninstalled it but the errors keep coming back.

edit added a screenshot of the error.\

edit: Error still exists after I uninstalled LAMH after Uninstall with DIM.

Yet another edit:  I uninstalled and reinstalled so I can uninstall it with the error keep coming up.

lamherrorloadingds.png
1134 x 237 - 63K
lamherrorloadingds00.png
1109 x 379 - 81K
lamherrorloadingds01.png
1125 x 462 - 106K
Post edited by Sfariah D on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,127

Nothing seems to help.  I have installed it and uninstalled it to uninstalled it again.  I do not know what to do.

• Was Daz Studio closed when you installed and uninstalled?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,127

Was Daz Studio closed when you installed and uninstalled?

Yes it was.  Well at least every time I tried today.  I think I tried to make sure it was closed before.

• If you install it, then right-click on the entry in the Installed tab you can open a list with a clcikable link to go to the isntalled files - do that, leave the folder open, and uninstall - do the files get removed?

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,104
    edited March 2020

Close Studio, open File Explorer, go to the Programs folder, open the DAZ Studio folder and then the Plugins folder, find the Lamh Player and select it, only the Lamh Player not anything else Lamh related, and delete it. Start Studio.

If you open DIM and it asks you to install the Lamh Player don't or you will have to delete it again. Right click on the entry and hide it.

Post edited by Fishtales on