More forest Critters please

DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Otters, Badgers, Weasels... We've gotten some nice larger animals, but I'd love to see some others. Especially Mustelidae. Weasels and their relatives don't get enough love.

That and I could really use a new otter figure, preferably a North American River Otter, about now. The old CP one I have kinda shows it's age.

Raccoons, Coatis, Kinkajous and others of that family would be welcome too. :) (Again, I could use a raccoon more than others, living in North America)

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Otters, Badgers, Weasels... We've gotten some nice larger animals, but I'd love to see some others. Especially Mustelidae. Weasels and their relatives don't get enough love.

That and I could really use a new otter figure, preferably a North American River Otter, about now. The old CP one I have kinda shows it's age.

Raccoons, Coatis, Kinkajous and others of that family would be welcome too. :) (Again, I could use a raccoon more than others, living in North America)

A Genesis type small quadruped would really be nice...

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited March 2014

yes agree with all the above if I could please add an Arctic Fox ,Red Fox.....to the list also...Trish

Post edited by Trish on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

yes agree with all the above if I could please add an Arctic Fox ,Red Fox.....to the list also...Trish

Not an actual figure, but morphs for the old poser wolf, if you have it, http://www.lynescreations.com/lynesfree1.htm

Wolf is here http://www.daz3d.com/wolf

Go To FOXES, WOLVES & WILD DOGS - FREE! on Lynne's site

• IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
    edited December 1969

There are also cheapo static props of various animals on Most Digital Creations (only good as midground to background props, though) They're typically my favorite freebies on Adamthewaites's site.

However, yes, I do indeed second the TC's request. Add to the fact that the majority of animals we have here-- or hell, the majority of animals on Renderosity are really old, and the ones on Content Paradise are even older than that. I think Dinoraul is the few vendors on ANY site who hosts wild animals that aren't from the Poser 4-5 era. Seriously.

We are in VERY serious need of newer animal models (ones OTHER than dogs, cats, big cats, horses, and Dinoraul goodness)