need suggestion to fix this thigh

I've been making some stupid morphing and over doing it. i'm kinda like the model's result but this thigh is the problem.

reduce the morphing is not my option so i look foward to use other morphing stuffs such as bend control or deformer but the result is not satisfying.

if there any magic trick to fix this please let me know and help this morph problem. 

thigh.png
962 x 645 - 332K
thigh 02.png
903 x 593 - 259K

Comments

• So maybe take all or some of the thigh vertices out of the morph, load a second instance of the morph, invert the vertices, remove those (which is all but the thigh) and use the second morph on a lower setting.

• So maybe take all or some of the thigh vertices out of the morph, load a second instance of the morph, invert the vertices, remove those (which is all but the thigh) and use the second morph on a lower setting.

thanks for the help i'll try and ask you again if i stuck at anything.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

If you haven't already saved your morph, you could try selecting your morphed figure, then choosing Edit > Figure > Rigging > Adjust Rigging to Shape. Accept the defaults and then try your pose to see if it bends correctly. If it does, then save your morph and it should load correctly when you need it. If you have already saved your morph and do not have the originally morphed figure (with all the sliders), the process would be similar, except you must create a new slider for your morph by selecting the figure, exporting it as a object, giving it a new unique name, then load a new base figure and use morph loader to apply the new shape to that base figure by browsing to the object file you created. You should now have a new morph slider available under the Parameters tab.Slide it to 100%  and you can follow the instructions in the first line above.

• SixDs said:

If you haven't already saved your morph, you could try selecting your morphed figure, then choosing Edit > Figure > Rigging > Adjust Rigging to Shape. Accept the defaults and then try your pose to see if it bends correctly. 

Sadly it dosen't work at all... i need more assist :(

• NVM!!!!!!!!!!

I did this with some blender sculpting and JCM some research.

YAY