a pose sets for SY Tied Up and ArtC The Gallows. Also M5 M6 poses to include gens poses. M5-D5 pill

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited March 2014 in Product Suggestions

would like some ready pose sets please, for genesis and g2 peeps.

http://www.daz3d.com/march-madness-shop-all-friday-TEJON12/the-dungeon-gallows
http://www.daz3d.com/tied-up-for-genesis-2

the only scene that comes to my mind is the Robin Hood Kevin Costner version.

would also like M5/M6 poses that include gens poses. (edit: natural slouchiness, not pron :) )

Thanks!

and pillow fight prop with essploding pillow fluffs :)

Thanks again!!

but, i don't want people to be like, oh there's a poser figure. ya know what i mean?

M6 is so new, don't want to miss that window. :shut:

Post edited by Mistara on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,947
    edited December 1969

gens poses?
    for tied up on the gallows
    uhmmm well hung?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

lol. not for the gallows. I more worried bout how it's supposed to be when men sit down in a chair. or the papillon swing. :)

i just remembered the gallows scene in Starship Troopers. now i'm worried the gallows thing is overdone as plot suspense.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,841
    edited March 2014

You're really going to need to check Renderotica for almost any gens poses at all, and those won't be for nonsexual activities, in general.

Sickleyield has a Masculinizer at RDNA which contains a gens pose (I don't use that gens pose because OW!) but that's not its primary purpose. That said, for Genesis and G2M, it would probably take care of almost anything you could need gens poses for (except the obvious, of course); it just does it by putting morphs into the body and into the clothes, which works fine for most things.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,631
    edited December 1969

I can only think of two situations where gens poses are relevant for use with ropes, and neither is appropriate to a family-friendly marketplace. I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. ;)

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited December 1969

Well, yer Bad Guy could decide to totally humiliate yer Hero by stripping him naked at gunpoint then trussing him up like a Thanksgiving turkey. Nothing sexual about that -- unless the Baddie tries to cop a feel -- though I'd think he'd be more likely to point and laugh just to make himself feel better about his own :cough: inadequacies. But yeah, no way would poses like that be ever sold around here. Does not fit the Daz image. So it's either hunt around on 'Rotica or try tying the toast on yer own. ;-)

edited March 2014

i don't see how you could do pron with genesis? he would need a posable anatomy to accommodate receiving his buddy.

edited March 2014

tossing away the gallows idea. pillow fight more the thing. completely changing the tone of man named lisa.

edited December 1969

Byrdie said:
    Well, yer Bad Guy could decide to totally humiliate yer Hero by stripping him naked at gunpoint then trussing him up like a Thanksgiving turkey. Nothing sexual about that -- unless the Baddie tries to cop a feel -- though I'd think he'd be more likely to point and laugh just to make himself feel better about his own :cough: inadequacies. But yeah, no way would poses like that be ever sold around here. Does not fit the Daz image. So it's either hunt around on 'Rotica or try tying the toast on yer own. ;-)

tying the toast. huuhm

tee hee - thanks for the idea :)

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited December 1969

:whistles and tries to look innocent: ;-)

edited December 1969

i need more ropes :lol:

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,947
    edited December 1969

for gawds sake Misty, you and M5/6 get a room!

edited December 1969

watch out - I'm making a gens post set all by myself. :lol: will post it to a freebie site :)