Loin cloth / wrap similar to Fantasy Wrap 2 for V3 - but for M4/V4

rsnrsn Posts: 42
edited March 2014 in Product Suggestions

I'm going to be starting a mythology series soon and would REALLY love a simple outfit that can be used for ancient Greek and Roman scenes, like this loin cloth. There are a lot of loin cloths out there but they're more tribal. I'm dying for something like the example above.

Actually, the Fantasy Wrap 2 for V3 is almost perfect but it would need to be for M4/V4, perhaps a bit more loose fabric around the thighs and butt (instead of skin tight) and with 1) the ability to shorten the loin cloth drapes and 2) the ability to make the front and/or back drapes invisible if need be (separate from each other).

I would love Graeco-Roman textures but it could be used for a variety of fantasy outfits as well. For my purposes, it would need to be Poser compatible. Is there any possibility that someone would be willing to do this? I would buy it in an instant.

Post edited by rsn on

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited March 2014

you could try the the V4 to V3 figure option. it's supposed to allow for v4 to wear v3 clothes.

i never tried it with v4, but the laura to milgirl2 option worked well.

i would like a diversified loincloth / buttflap set too. m4/m5/m6.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • rsnrsn Posts: 42
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the thought but like I said, I would need the style to be slightly different and unfortunately, I don't have the ability to do it myself. Plus, although some waist wraps are adaptable enough to M4, not all are and it would be best to have a more current M4-specific version that's clothier rather than spandexy on the back.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Are you using Daz Studio or Poser or something else?

Have you considered dynamic clothing?

http://www.optitex-dynamiccloth.com/FreebieDownload11.php

• rsnrsn Posts: 42
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I use Poser so I can't work with DAZ dynamic clothing, otherwise I would have bought the M4 dynamic loin cloth and toga set. Oh well :(