[Released] OsoDreamer's FelineFolk

2»

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,900

The teeth are integral to the head, I'm afraid.

Also, there are pose controls for the ears under the main figure's pose control:

OsoDreamer Ear Alert Left/Right, OsoDreamer Ear Flat Left/Right, OsoDreamer Ear Hide Left/Right

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606
    edited May 2020

Tried a different skin and morph love this thanks for making it. My computer can handle this ok but really struggles with Rakshasa does he have a lot more hair?

Fierce.jpg
    1200 x 1050 - 853K
    Post edited by jedijudd on
  • MidyinMidyin Posts: 221
    edited June 2020

the fur wont render... it did, but I had to cancel that render about an hour in, and adjust the pose on a different model, and now when i click render, i get a smooth furless loonytoon rather than a fluffy cat.. -_-"

Post edited by Midyin on
  • GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,488
    edited June 2020

I finally got around to picking up the bundle and honestly, I don't know how they slipped by me. Let me join the chorus of praise going on in this love fest right here. These are EXCELLENT! So many ways one can take them.

Calico Says Hi

Post edited by Greybro on

Not to toot my own horn too much (toot!) but one thing I really like is that the iris size and claws can work on other figures.

jedijudd said:

Tried a different skin and morph love this thanks for making it. My computer can handle this ok but really struggles with Rakshasa does he have a lot more hair?

I THINK they are roughly similar, but it's hard to tell because I changed my approach significantly.

The way fur works, some parts of the body have less hair than you typically want. With FelineFolk, my approach was to increase the hair density a lot in those areas (with a mask). With Rakshasa, I split things up between smaller, finer hairs in great density around those areas, and then less dense shaggy fur elsewhere.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

• PtropePtrope Posts: 679

I'm really confused by this product. I'm trying to make a "Fuzzy," from H. Beam Piper's novels, and this package seemed like a pretty good place to start, but I can't get the figure to actually 'fur up' properly. Only the arms show any fur at all, and when I change the maps for the legs, face and torso to the ones that appear to match the concept of the arms map, all they do is add more fur to the arms! And this is from the Feline Folk Whiskers!

Thing is, the arms as they are are just about exactly what I need - I just don't know how to get that all over the body surprise. Should I just save the character pose, load the OsoFurred Feline folk, and apply the body shape to that? Mongo is very puzzled!

Your best bet is to start with a character load and then modify the shape, yeah; the character will bring all the fur and tail and whatnot.

• PtropePtrope Posts: 679

Well, I managed to get something with the OsoFur shell on a reloaded FelineFolk figure, with my character shape applied and some mods to the length and transparency maps; still not getting the fiber hair to render. But this is promising!

Little Fuzzy Test 005.png
    739 x 986 - 4M
  • ivansolovkovivansolovkov Posts: 21
    edited April 2021

I wanted to buy your product for a long time!

And today i made some experiments, if you don't mind blush

(I hope, this picture does not violate any rules?)

fur_test7.png
    1200 x 1942 - 3M
    Post edited by ivansolovkov on

No problems! And glad you like it, it looks great!

• Also, it happens, that i have some... specific questions about D-force hair. Is it okay if I send you a PM?

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,785

Are there any plans to include kids or will this scale down to various kid proportions?

No plans. Here's Feline Folk with Zev0's Growing Up, age 5-6. I reduced the fur scale by 50%. I think it looks decent!

FF Kid.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 176K
  • Sorry for disturbing but I need some help for scene I currently working on. I need to add some dirt and dust on fur, can it be done in some way?
  • devilulu1989devilulu1989 Posts: 0
    edited May 2023

hii, 

I have a lot of problems with my cat, I can't get a hair, but I only have single, long and very ugly hairs. T_T can you give me a tutorial on how to apply to get these furs? I am not very experienced I have recently downloaded Daz3d and I immediately bought the OsoDreamer's FelineFolk package.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Neko1967Neko1967 Posts: 45

First wanted to say how much I like this product  have a  couple questions

1.  Any planis to make if avaible on G9?

2.  Would you consider making the Ears an attachment like the tail.  I would love to have have the tail and ears both on my Kurumi Cat Girl.  I have the tail on her however would like to be able to do the ears with same  ear morphs from your product.   This is a product I would be willing to pay for.  

2023-05-20_10-20-40.png
    1058 x 1078 - 783K

You know, it's funny, just this morning I was contemplating converting some of G8 figures to G9... and, well. Hey.
    However, it is very unlikely the ears will be separate.

At some point I may do a 'ears and tails' product... maybe. Or maybe someone else will.