Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs not working properly

Hi everyone,

I downloaded the https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-body-morphs yesterday and installed it today with the Install manager, but I cannot get it to work properly. Of all the presets included, only 4 seem to work: Bodybuiled, Emaciated, Pear figure and Height. Voluptuous only changes the breast. Fitness, Heavy and Thin don't work. I tried with the basic Genesis 8 Female and also Erika HD by Lyoness.

So I uninstalled the product and reinstalled it manually in the My Library folder, or downloaded it again but it still doesn't work. Right now half the sliders (the ones that don't work) don't even appear in the Parameters tabs anymore...

I really don't understand what's happening. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks!

Comments

• If the sliders are not appearing the files are probably in the wrong place. Go back to the Install Manager install - are you seeing sliders then, but fidning they don't work (with a few exceptions)?

• Hi Richard, thanks for your answer! I finally managed to make it work and I have no idea how and why. Right now all the sliders show up in the Parameters tab and work. But when I look at the Products section in the Content library panel, it is greyed out and says "double click to install". But installing it actually causes the sliders to disappear/not work anymore - and I guess that's what happened the first time. I don't understand why lol. I'm pretty new to Daz (and haven't used it in weeks) so I may be completely lost.

Not sure If I understand your message well (sorry, English isn't my native language), but I have no idea if everything is at the right place. The Install Manager says it is installed to C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library. But if I choose to install the product via the Content library panel (as I first thought I had to do), then when I right click > Browse to folder location, the location is C:/Users/X/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/Data/cloud/1_42073. And then the sliders disappear.

If I remember well I changed some paths when installing Daz, if that matters. But I never had any trouble before with the products I purchased and installed. I have no idea what to think but it works now, so...

• I also am having problems with it...it's showing up in my Content library screen, but when I click on it, it is not there.  Uninstalled, reinstalled, not showing up in the "available" or "pending" tabs waiting to download either.  Please help!

• Whata re you seeing? I can't recall if there are any user-facing files in the package, so seeing something may indicate an installation issue.