@PerspectX door+door :

LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

Hoi!.... me again -_-'

Urban Kitchen + Space Corridor have both a "door" file... it seems like, the Contentcreator self doesnt use his own items? so.... he would see the problem, I think when I just rename it, it will make problems with preloaded sets, because the files are looking for a "door.png" or duf.

Also funny, that my windows says its the same size... because it isnt...

I am happy I did really random checked the double files.... normally I just say overwrite -_-

So... how do I handle this now? :/

https://www.daz3d.com/urban-kitchen

https://www.daz3d.com/spaceship-corridor

The 2 conflicting products.

I got some other from him too, but yeah no idea if I did overwrite already others.... (and funny the files got changed last time 2016, atleast does my windows say it, so since 3+ years did No ONE see this?....)

(okay, how much people put a urban kitchen in a space corridor ;).... )

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,225
    edited January 2020

Are you using DIM to install? If you use DIM, it will put everything where it should be and you won't get conflicts.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

no, I use My own Library, I had already one time problems with the Installers because for some reason I couldnt log in -_-.... something with accepting EULA or whatever and my Adblocker made problems with showing the accept button....

*sigh* Also I like that I can simply backup all on my external HDD :)

Thats why I dont want the smart content thing...

all lovely by hand...

• Moved to rechincal Support as it is not a Product Suggestion

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

he made it REALLY again!

its ... no... no!

The problem is EASY (and I will fix it by myself)

The files goes here:

My Library\Environments\Architecture\PerspectX -> Zero Props

He does NOT split his set like "Space, Urban Kitchen, Plain Kitchen" into Sub Folders and THEN into zero Props, NO Mr. Perspect X does Throw ALl into his "Perspect X" Zero props folder...

man!

2020-10-06 21_12_42-000821.jpg
    566 x 351 - 26K